Substantive Consultant/Specialist OBGYN public hospital opportunity located in a coastal Queensland regional city.
Join a multi-national team of experienced consultants, doctors and nurse practitioners providing women's health services to the community.
- Lucrative public health salary, allowances, and comprehensive benefits up to AUD$450k.
- PLUS on-call.
- 80 hour fortnight and flexible and family-friendly working arrangements.
- 3.6weeks professional development leave.
- AU$21k professional development allowance (paid with salary).
- Up to $25k car allowance (paid with salary).
- Attraction and retention incentive allowance.
- Ideal spot for families.
- Excellent public and private school education options.
- Exceptional and affordable real -estate options - beachside or close to hospital.
Hospital and facilities.
- Major referral centre - serve a population of over 240k.
- Clinical school with clinical simulation facilities, medical library with f-t librarian, extensive teaching and learning resources, study spaces etc.
- Contribute to the development of the service.
Job Scope includes but isn’t not limited to:
- Opportunities for key role in important projects.
- Maximise your experience to educate and supervise trainees and other medical staff, students and stakeholders.
- Participate in audits.
- Provide support and clinical services to other units in the region and via telehealth.
- Undertake ward rounds, outpatient clinics and operating services.
- Maintain your own and encourage others in respect to professional development.
You will have
- FRANZCOG or
- Have been assessed by RANZCOG as “substantially comparable”
- Advanced laparoscopic skills.
- Open to minimal travel for outreach work.
- oGenerous relocation allowances.
Please email me or call me if you want more information about the job, location and benefits.