Are you a Consultant in Liasion Psychiatry seeking to take on a new challenge and develop your career?
Head Medical are delighted to share we are recruiting on behalf of leading NHS Trust in the South West of England who seeking an experienced candidate within Liason Psychiatry.
You will share responsibility for supervision and line management for any SAS and Post-Graduate Doctors in Training in the department - currently 2 higher trainees, one core trainee and one foundation year 2.
You'll work across 4 Community Mental Health Hubs within the county: Each hub has a matching Home Treatment Team, CAMHS and service for Older Persons Mental Health.
There are a variety of specialist community services around the trust including Eating Disorders, Forensic, Learning Disability, STEP and Psychotherapy.
A Trust which is very supportive of Continuing Professional Development and will expect the post-holder to take part in CPD relevant to their specialty, to be registered with the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and to maintain good standing for CPD with the College.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £ 88,364- £ 119,113
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Reasonable house prices and schools that are rated highly.
- Market-leading annual leave allowance
- Generously funded study leave is available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
- Employee assistance programme
About the Trust:
- This trust vision is to improve the health and well-being of everyone in the area and to deliver outstanding integrated care by supporting their colleagues and nurturing an inclusive culture of kindness, respect, and teamwork.
- Undertaken at this trust are the following services: Acute hospital services, community services, mental health and learning disability services, and a quarter of the county's GP practices.
- A recent merger with another NHS trust, the result of which means that the broad range of services offered within one organisation puts them in a better position to provide mental and physical health services for the population, helping people to enjoy healthier lives with improved equitable access to the specialist care and treatment they need, when they need it.
- A trust which supports, listens, and develops its staff; helps create a positive and constructive organisational culture across the board.
- You'll enjoy working in the idyllic countryside daily while having the hussle of the biggest UK cities on your doorstep.
- GMC Registered
- Section 12 approval
- Ability to offer expert clinical advice and independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
- Clinical training and experience required for gaining UK CCT or CESR including widespread and detailed experience of liaison psychiatry
- Previous experience of working at Consultant level
- Experience as a Specialty Doctor in the UK
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We would love to hear from you.