- New salary increases mean remuneration up to AUD450k + oncall.
- Major tertiary hospital.
- 5 star lifestyle location.
This Health Service provides public health care to an area of approx. 150,000 square kilometres and also provides tertiary services to 670,000 people throughout northern Queensland.
The major hospital facility provides advanced highly specialised tertiary level health care to a catchment population of over 250k people and has approx. 2700 births per annum. It is a RANZCOG accredited training site and they have a busy MFM unit, a urogynaecology service and a gynaecological oncology service.
The facility is close to a leading University and provides important undergrad and postgrad clinical placements across all services.
As the principal tertiary healthcare facility in the region, the hospital is a major teaching hospital for this university and unis nationally. The health service is also a leader in clinical research across a broad range.
Critical criteria of the job includes but is not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with close colleagues in providing first class maternity and gynaecology care.
- Provide encouragement and leadership to doctors in training and other members of staff.
- Initiate and participate in education and teaching programs for undergrads and postgrads.
- Active in quality improvement activities.
- Active in research.
- Willing participation in the on-call roster.
UK/Ireland/USA/Canada/South African applicants will be highly regarded if they have been assessed as substantially comparable by RANZCOG or have their college interview imminent.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on 01312405276 or email@example.com or via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964