Head Medical are working closely with Shrewsbury and Telford hospital to recruit experienced Consultants in Emergency Medicine. Offering an exciting opportunity for you to make a lifelong impact on patients this job is for 10 PA, 6.5 clinical, 2.5 SPA and 1 PA for on call activities.
The hospital is the main provided of acute services for the area and is ideally located between the north and south making travelling around the UK extremely easy. Major cities are only a short distance away and the area borders beautiful north Wales, which is abundant in outdoor activities, beaches, and thrilling scenery.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) with a licence to practice.
- MBChB or MBBS or equivalent.
- FCEM or equivalent.
- ALS, ATLS and APLS or equivalent.
- Level 3 safeguarding children training (within the last 3 years).
- Experienced at Consultant level or hold CCT in Emergency Medicine.
Salary will follow NHS scales and be from £84,559 up to £114,003 dependent on years of reckonable service. Applicants from those requiring visas will be considered. If you would like to find out more about this amazing job opportunity, please get in touch with Karen to have a confidential chat.