This a great opportunity for a Consultant in Emergency Medicine to join one of the largest hospital trusts in South East England.
This NHS University Trust is looking for a dynamic and motivated Consultant within Emergency Medicine to come join its friendly and enthusiastic team of 6 full-time consultants.
What’s on offer for you?
About the Trust:
One of the most research-active acute trusts in the South East, which encourages all medical staff to get involved with ongoing research projects.
Passionate about teaching, you’ll have the option to play your part in teaching the next generation of doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
Also at times throughout your appointment, you'll be given the opportunity to make sure you keep up to date on educational development.
All hospitals provide the full range of accident, emergency, and elective services and district general hospital services.
Developments have included the opening of several new operating theatres.
Transport links to London are quick, direct, and frequent in a picturesque area without the dreaded London prices!!
- Full GMC Registration
- FRCEM or equivalent
- CCT/CESR Specialist Registration or able to obtain within 6 months of the interview date
- Minimum of English Level 2 (GCSE grade C or equivalent), IELTS, or graduate of a UK Medical School
- Most roles require an on-call commitment and travel across sites.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to travel effectively between sites
- Upholds and models the Trust values
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you.