This is a great opportunity for a Consultant Haematologist to work in a first class health service in Australia.
- Remuneration AU$300-AU$370k depending on experience.
- Beautiful, regional Australian living in a booming regional city.
- 1hr flight to major metropolitan centre.
- Outstanding private schools.
Highlights of this hospital include:
- Is a major regional referral centre and acute care facility.
- Services approx. 15% of State’s population.
- New, state of the art facilities for patient care and medical education.
- Regional training hub provides access to postgraduate medical training.
- Regional Graduate School of Medicine.
- Specialty units in acute renal dialysis, coronary care, diabetes, emergency, intensive care, obstetrics, oncology, paediatrics, mental health services etc.
Your goal will be to deliver first class contemporary inpatient and outpatient care in Haematology whilst providing consultation services to all relevant clinical stakeholders.
You will also:
- Mentor and teach junior medical staff
- Maximise the use of information systems and critical data to make decisions and plan care.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure highest quality standards and care.
- Communicate with staff and clinicians to ensure quality and continuity
- of care.
- Help in quality initiatives and risk management projects.
If you are an overseas trained Haematologist and don’t hold FRACP you will have completed your specialist training in haematology in either NZ, Ireland, UK, USA, Canada or South Africa. Further, you must be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership skills.
- First class communication skills.
- Commitment to teaching, education and research.
- Willingness to take park in oncall rosters.
For more information about this really exciting position, great hospital and the amazing lifestyle on offer, please call Alasdair Spinner on +441312405276 or email@example.com or message me on Whatsapp: https://wa.me/447502244964