We are looking to recruit a Consultant General Surgeon for a 2 year (minimum) contract in Kazakhstan.
- Competitive tax-free salary;
- Accommodation and transport provided;
- Flights provided;
- Medical Malpractice Insurance provided;
Our client is a leading healthcare service provider with purpose built clinics in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan, backed up by a long established and successful medical practice in London, UK. The clinics are run by highly experienced British and European doctors and managers, and fully supported by medical and administration staff.
The General Surgeon will be working with the local doctors and surgeons daily, training and introducing them to international treatment principles, protocols and practices. You will be advising them on the management of patients to international standards and working with hospital management to introduce international protocols. 50% of your work time will be spent providing training and education programs and 50% performing operational surgical interventions. You should also be prepared to assist other local hospitals with specialist expertise if required.
- You must hold specialist qualification from the UK, USA, Australia, South Africa or Western Europe;
- You should have a minimum of 5 years' experience post CCT (or equivalent) and have a strong hospital/health management background;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Russian speaker desirable but not essential;
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We are specialists in international medical recruitment and we've helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008. We know it's important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we will talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured your new position, we can manage the medical registration and visa application process, as well as support you and your family with the relocation itself.