For Consultant General Psychiatrists interested in working in Perth, Western Australia, this is a rare opportunity!
- Enjoy world class metro Perth lifestyle, housing and education.
- Work in a contemporary, well resourced and friendly setting.
- Full support for international medical graduate Consultant Psychiatrist (if not FRANZCP).
- Up to AU$420,000 per annum as per WA Health industrial agreement.
- New direct flight Perth/London.
- Fly direct from Perth to Bali, Jakarta, Singapore, Dubai, KL etc.
This newly opened state-of-the-art hospital has recently opened in Perth. It offers a range of services - including mental health care - in a bespoke, contemporary setting.
The service works closely with a wide range of health professionals, including general practitioners, primary health practitioners, nurses and other medical specialists, to provide comprehensive care for their patients.
The Director of Medical Services has confirmed they are seeking to fill 2 (2.0 FTE) full time Consultant/Specialist Psychiatry positions.
Joining an existing small team of 4 full time and 2 Locum Consultant/Specialists you will provide care to the communities in Eastern Perth and the regions outwith.
If not FRANZCP, you will have a minimum of 3 years work experience in general adult psychiatry following the completion of your specialist qualification (you will have completed this in a comparable country of training) and if not FRANZP you must have completed a formal post of CAMHS/Learning Disability in your basic or higher training to satisfy RANZCP assessment requirements.
For more information about the hospital, RANZCP and working and living in Australia generally please call Alasdair on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com for an informal, no obligation discussion.