Head Medical are excited to be recruiting for a Consultant in General Medicine to work on a locum basis based in the stunning Scottish Highlands.
Ideally you will be able to start on the 1st February and work up to and including 30th April, but length of contract can be discussed. The rota pattern will be a mix of days, nights and weekends with an average of 48 hours per week.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and an active license to practise.
- Hold the right to work in the UK.
- Hold a PVG Disclosure Scotland clearance or DBS clearance undertaken within the last 12 months.
- Hold Occupational Health Clearances - these must be from a UK laboratory.
- Provide two references covering work undertaken within the last 12 months.
Get in touch with Allison on 0131 240 5287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.