- Arguably one of the most beautiful coastal areas of Queensland.
- Fantastic work/life balance, perfect for a outdoor lifestyle.
- Secure the property of your dreams with affordable housing: hobby farm, beach house, stables, penthouse etc.
- Lucrative salary up to AU$420k + oncall (depending on consultant/specialist years of experience).
- Generous professional development leave and flexible rostering arrangements.
Reporting to the Director of Medicine, you will deliver first class care in the field of General Internal Medicine across three close knit sites.
The primary facility's services include intensive care, coronory care, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopod, vascular and general surgery, 24hr EM, imaging and pathology etc.
The second hospital is the acute facility in the region and works closely with the third to provide high quality of clinical care to the local population. Services here include acute inpatient and outpatient services, community health and mental health etc.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise, train and mentor junior medical staff.
- Gen Med on-take including in a CDU, non-chemo patient clinic, hospital in the home and MAPU.
- Getting involved in accreditation programs.
You will hold FRACP or equivalent. Strong consideration will naturally be given to applicant already in the RACP assessment process or have been assessed. You will have at least 1 years post completion of specialist training experience and be a specialist in GIM.
For more information about this exciting position please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org