I am assisting this South Australian health service to recruit 2 General Medicine Physicians. The benefits of these positions include:
- Attractive remuneration of up to AU430k depending on consultant level experience.
- Opportunity to deal with full spectrum of general medical presentations.
- Full lifestyle amenities - restaurants, cafes, cinemas, bars, major shopping centres, airport (direct flights to Adelaide and Melbourne), tennis courts, gyms, olympic sized swimming pools, cricket ovals, football, rugby grounds.
- Schools - private and government.
- Excellent introduction to working in Australia for an international medical graduate.
- Teaching hospital.
- Excellent research opportunties with a major university
- Heath service is committed to focusing on health promotion, illness prevention and early intervention.
The objective of this position is to provide first class clinical expertise and leadership in the adult Department of Medicine - including the management and care of inpatient and outpatients. You will do this in your own subspecialty of interest - where relevant.
You will do this through by delivering results in satisfactory patient outcome measurements, sound management of medical records, education (undergrad, postgrad, junior medical staff and other relevant stakeholders), research and maintaining your own professional development.
You will hold Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians in Adult Medicine or equivalent. If an IMG ideally you will have had your college outcome already or in the process.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com