This location is a city on the coast of Queensland, close to the Great Barrier Reef. Lagoons and islands just off the coast provide a habitat for rich marine life. The sub-tropical climate, beaches to the north and south present lifestyle opportunities for singles, couples or families. Life here really is easy: no long commute to work or miserable weather.
You can secure an affordable house of your dreams near the beach, with garden, BBQ area, pool etc. and live in a city with a population of approx. 100k people that is well connected by air to the rest of Australia and the region.
- Salary up to AU425k + oncall dependent on experience.
- 40 hour contracted with potential to work 4 days a week (after qualifying period).
- Great, modern hospital, inpatient and outpatient facilities - spacious, clean and first class.
- Friendly team and multi-cultural community.
- Rich choice of state and private schooling.
- Largest regional economy in Queensland.
You will join a committed, positive and progressive team of Consultant Psychiatrists. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team context to provide first class psychiatric care.
- Undertake psychiatric and somatic assessments including providing care via Telehealth to rural communities.
- Guiding the multidisciplinary team, with a focus on recovery oriented care.
- Participate in the on-call roster and work towards ECT accreditation and participate in ECT rosters down the track.
- Review the service's quality standards and implement relevant initiatives providing clinical governance in this and other areas.
To be assessed as substantially comparable by RANZCP you will have completed your specialist training in UK, Ireland, NZ, Canada or USA and have had at least 3 years consultant experience, hold MRCPsych/FRCPsych and have had 6 months of CAMHS experience in a formal post in your basic or advanced training. Unsure? Just call to find out more.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com