Head Medical are assisting an Australian mental health service with the recruitment of a Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist in a beautiful coastal region.
Benefits and rewards
- Remuneration package of up to AU$425k + oncall - dependent on consultant years of experience.
- Simply sensational location and lifestyle opportunity - a genuine stunning part of Australia with so much to see and do, both on the water or on land, whether you live on the beach or inland.
- Make a huge contribution to delivering first class psychiatric care to a catchment population of 200k+ within a multidisciplinary team context.
This region offers sensational lifestyle options for singles, couples and families with a range of picture perfect options. Further, property prices are affordable. You can secure the amazing house by the beach and enjoy evening BBQs or watch the kids play in the sand at the weekends. Or you live on an inland acreage with a swimming pool, stables, hobby farm etc.
There are private schools with good reputations in the area.
Professionally, this opportunity will reward you with a small service in which to make a big difference. You’ll have great job scope and you won’t just be a number in a health bureacracy. Your work will make a difference. Key will be to provide first class clinical and nonclinical services to patients under your own and your team’s care. Working in a multidisciplinary group you will also ensure the appropriate supervision and teaching of medical and associated staff. Your responsibilities will also include initiating and participating in research and clinical governance activities.
To be considered for this post, if not existing FRANZCP or within 6 months of FRANZCP, you will have:
- 3 years of post specialist qualification consultant/specialist experience (for RANZCP approval).
- completed your training in either UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa or USA (for RANZCP approval).
- have completed 6 months of CAMHS formal training post in your basic or advanced (for RANZCP approval).
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org