Consultant Endocrinologist, George Town, Grand Cayman
I am looking for a Consultant Endocrinologist to work in a well-established and highly respected purpose-built healthcare facility that focuses exclusively on Endocrine Disorders. The small, friendly and dedicated team of highly trained and experienced medical professionals provide the highest quality of care.
The successful applicant will join the only other highly experienced Consultant Endocrinologist in the Cayman Islands and will therefore be looking after varied Endocrine disorders within a patient list in excess of 4000.
The Consultant will be required to work 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday.
- Excellent tax-free (at source) salary
- Employer Pension contribution
- Employer contribution to employee’s health insurance cost within company’s health insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered by the employer
- Relocation assistance provided
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Medical Degree with full registration in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Consultant.
- Applicants must be fully registered as a Health Practitioner in Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, or United States of America and hold a valid qualification/licence.
- Applicant must be registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of the Cayman Islands
The Clinic is based in George Town, the capital of Grand Cayman and is the largest of the three Cayman Islands. Stunning Seven Mile Beach is it's crown jewel with a range of water sports and beachfront resorts. Besides basking on the island's powdery shores, other popular things to do include swimming with stingrays, diving, snorkelling, hiking, duty free shopping and escaping to the islands tranquil East End.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.