Head Medical has an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Dermatologist to join a new, premium private community clinic in Doha, Qatar.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an expanding British healthcare group, which offers high-end care to expatriate patients. Currently operating 3 clinics in Doha, our client is co-founded and managed by British professionals.
- Attractive tax-free salary;
- Generous incentive scheme to reward performance;
- 40 hours per week with 20 minute standard appointment time;
- Limited administrative burden - the focus is on quality of care;
- Join a premium, private environment with quality facilities;
- Generous holiday allowance;
- UK CCT (or equivalent) and inclusion on the Specialist Register in Dermatology;
- At least 2 years' experience post CCT and working as a Consultant;
- Medical Dermatology consultations are the focus; cosmetic dermatology skills are a bonus;
- Track record of, and commitment to, delivering outstanding clinical care;
- Enthusiasm for joining an ambitious project in an exciting country;
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork in a small, tightly knit team;
Qatar is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and is located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is pressing ahead with ambitious social, economic and infrastructure development plans and will invest tens of billions of pounds in developing its infrastructure over the next 10 years with rapid population growth driving demand for accommodation, medical and education services. The country provides a safe and family-friendly expatriate lifestyle, with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, museums, cultural events, world-class universities and social and sporting clubs and facilities.
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. With this in mind, not only will we assist you throughout the application, interview and offer process, once you have accepted a position we also have a dedicated registrations team who will guide you through the medical licensing and visa process to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible.