Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Darwin, State Capital of the Northern Territory.
- Remuneration package of up to (depending on experience) approx. AU440k + oncall and additional allowances.
- <3hrs direct flight to Bali, 4> direct flight to Singapore.
- Enjoy amazing work/life balance - walk, cycle to work.
- Multi-cultural city.
- Rich choice in private schooling with subsidies available for fees.
- NO outreach work.
Live and work in a very liveable, modern, cosmopolitan city and enjoy a first class salary package within a public health service.
Rewards and benefits.
- Remuneration package up to AU450k per annum, depending on experience.
- Includes generous professional development allowance and leave.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great support from junior medical staff and registrars etc.
- Arguably the most multi-cultural city on the planet.
- Tropical, perpetually green, palm tree covered city.
- Live within 15minutes radius of the CBD, beaches, schools, markets and shopping precincts - walk or cycle to work!
- Get back to basics and enjoy a sense of community, hospitality and the laid back attitude.
- From your base in Darwin, explore the amazing wetlands, waterfalls, red desert and mountain ranges.
- Take advantage of UK comparable private schools but with subsidised fees - AU$8000 pa in Darwin (AU$35k in Melbourne).
Psychiatry and Health Service.
- TEMHS delivers psychiatric care to the 'Top End' of the Northern Territory.
- Service is accredited by RANZCP.
- 5 bed CAMHS inpatient unit.
- Service popular with advanced trainees - they can complete entire basic and advanced training.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental health.
- Assess, plan & manage Outpatients & Inpatients.
- Work in a MDT context, collaboratively.
- Quality and safety.
- Leadership and management.
- Team work.
- Education and research.
- If not FRANZCP, you will have completed specialist training in either UK, NZ, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- Minimum of 3 years Consultant/Specialist experience.
- Multi-disciplinery team experience.
- First class communication skills
- Good and proven ability to interact with people of diverse cultures.
- Interest in developing experience in Indigenous Australian mental health care.
- Demonstrated ability in developing a service via quality improvement initiatives.
For a full remuneration breakdown based on your level of experience, more info about this exciting job & location - please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 7502244964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not interest you please feel free to pass on to someone who may be interested - thank you!
If we help you secure this position we provide free guidance and project management services for the RANZCP application and assessment, medical registration and visa/migratory stages.