Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
Closing date 11/11/20.
- Substantive Consultant/Specialist public health opportunity in beautiful coastal New South Wales.
- Lucrative public health salary, allowances, and comprehensive benefits.
- 40 hour week flexible and family-friendly working arrangements.
- AUD35k professional development allowance.
- Rich choice of schooling - both private and public.
- Agreeable subtropical climate warmer than Sydney, cooler than Brisbane.
- Lifestyle - surf, sea kayak, hike, garden, golf
- 200k population catchment population.
- Fast growing region as families move from major metropolitan regions to enjoy lifestyles..
- Hotspot for new tech startups.
Mental health service and facilities.
- Service provides care to over 200k people.
- RANZCP accredited training service.
- Talented and progressive group of consultant psychiatrists.
- Committed nursing and administrative staff.
Job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Provide first class clinical care to patients aged 0-18.
- Clinical management.
- Opportunity for a psychiatrist with interest in early intervention / first episode models of care to work with patients extending into early adulthood.
- Manage competing demands.
- Coordinate services across a region which also ha in the respective communities.
- Liaise effectively with GPs, Paediatric services, NGOs.
- Have FRANZCP or have completed specialist training in either the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or NZ; and have 2.5yrs experience at consultant/specialist level.
- Be prepared to work on-call roster.
- Have first class communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of governance and quality improvement methodology.
- Have excellent, productive experience within a multi-disciplinary team context.
For more salary, job, location, service information please call Alasdair on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp : https://wa.me/447502244964