In representing this beautiful region of Australia, we acknowledge the original inhabitants and traditional owners of the land as the Wiradjuri, Wavereoo and Dhudhuroa people.
Your benefits and rewards will include:
- Exceptional salary package and additional benefits - up to AU330k.
- Location extremely conducive to families and an amazing work/life balance.
- Live on amazing properties: horse paddocks, , orchards (grow your own : vegetables, fruit, olives.. grapes!), hobby farms, swimming pools etc. without a crazy metropolitan mortgage.
- Low cost of housing (compared to Melbourne and Sydney).
- First class educational choice: 32 preschools, 50 primary schools, 24 secondary schools, 2 universities and 3 TAFES.
- Full amenities: lots of cafes, restaurants, shopping, sporting facilities and leisure etc.City population of over 100k.
- Ski fields are a short drive away.
- Great climate: summer temp 27-30 degrees, short winter with temps 5-12 degrees.
- 1 hr flight to Melbourne, 1hr 15min flight to Sydney.
- Stunning country - rich agricultural region with vineyards and breweries.
The hospital has a new Cardiac Services Unit with bespoke cardiac consulting suites and a new cardiac catheter lab under construction. The facilities when all completed will be state of the art and present you with a great chance to join a team who will be commissioning these new services - including integration of interventional procedures into the broader cardio services.
Overall the Department of Medicine provides services in two acute sites. They are supported by critical care and emergency medicine. The Department provides a core internal medicine service with each consultant/specialist having the opportunity to practise their own sub-specialty interests. The department hosts Post grad teaching with 7 accredited registrar training posts.
You hold FRACP or an equivalent from a comparable country of training: NZ, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa or USA. You will have extensive experience in coronary angiogram and percutaneous coronary interventions (>1000 PCI cases).
For more information please call Alasdair on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org