We are seeking a consultant Cardiologist with expertise in all aspects of Cardiac Imaging to join an established and progressive tertiary referral and teaching cardiac centre at Waikato hospital.
The successful applicant will join a well-established and dynamic team of fifteen Cardiologists and five Cardiac surgeons. The department is a leading national centre for structural heart disease intervention, and are developing a pioneering cardiac imaging service across the Midland region, including Cardiac MRI, CT coronary angiography, structural heart disease CT, nuclear cardiology, stress echocardiography and 3D TOE.
Situated on the banks of New Zealand’s longest river, it is New Zealand’s 4th largest city, and it’s rich cultural mix and vibrant centre makes it a perfect place to experience the friendly Kiwi lifestyle. Both the West Coast and East Coast beaches are within easy reach, meaning endless recreational possibilities. You can find out more about Hamilton here
What’s on offer?
- Experience a comparable health system where your qualifications are recognised
- Competitive remuneration packages (circa NZD$180k to NZD$280k, depending on your experience)
- Generous relocation assistance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance plus 10 days CME leave (pro rata)
- Multidisciplinary team working and opportunities to be involved in teaching
Get in touch with Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your cv!