We are looking to recruit a Consultant Anaesthetist / Intensivist for a permanent role in Western Kazakhstan.
- Competitive monthly tax-free salary;
- Accommodation and transport provided;
- Flights provided;
- Medical Malpractice Insurance provided;
Our client is a leading healthcare service provider with purpose built clinics in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan, backed up by a long established and successful medical practice in London, UK. The clinics are run by highly experienced British and European doctors and managers, and fully supported by medical and administration staff.
The Anaesthetist / Intensivist will be working with the local doctors and surgeons daily, training and introducing them to international treatment principles, protocols and practices. Advising them on the management of patients to international standards and working with hospital management to introduce international protocols. You will be prepared to assist other local hospitals with specialist expertise if required.
- Western trained (Europe, UK, USA, AUS or South African) with suitable qualifications for a successful application for license to practice in Kazakhstan;
- You should have a minimum of 5 years' clinical experience post specialist certification and have a strong hospital/health management background;
- RCoA or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Fluent Russian and English speaker;
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We are specialists in international medical recruitment and we've helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008. We know it's important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we will talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured your new position, we can manage the medical registration and visa application process, as well as support you and your family with the relocation itself.
For further information on this vacancy please contact Annie Nicholson on 0131 240 5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org