- A package of up to AU$452k plus other benefits (depending on your level of experience).
- Experience regional Australia and form rich bonds with a town community pop. over 30k.
- Fantastic job scope and opportunity to genuinely advance healthcare standards in the region.
The Goldfields in Western Australia is a diverse and fascinating region. It’s natural environment ranges from the sprawling deserts in the North and East to the beautiful pristine white beaches and emerald seas in the South. Industries include mining, agriculture, aquaculture and tourism. The Census in 2016 indicated a population of 54,821 with a higher rate of mental health presentation then the state average.
Other benefits to this position include:
- Gaining a greater insight into rural health and rural health service provision
- Developing an Increased resourcefulness and innovation in practice to add to your existing skill set.
- Developing a broad range of skills and knowledge in a unique clinical environment .
- Form rich and strong bonds with the community.
- Make a genuine difference to people’s lives
- Feel appreciated and respected by all stakeholders where is your experience is noted and rewarded.
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge in contemporary anaesthetic care and an interest in delivering it within a regional context.
- Be a Consultant/Staff Specialist Anaesthetist with FRANZCA or equivalent (meaning training completed in either NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada)
- Be collaborative and able to form positive relationships with all levels and stakeholders.
- Have first class communication skills.
- A desire for a challenge and to push your own boundaries.
For more information about this fascinating location please call Alasdair or Karen on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org