Looking for a tree change or sea change where you can live and work in an environment with open spaces, sunshine and time on your side? Great opportunities for Consultant Anaesthetists in NSW.
- Multiple vacancies at metro, rural and regional facilities
- Fantastic lifestyle in beautiful inland or coastal locations
- Regular short flights to Sydney or within a 1.5 hour drive
- Salary package up to AUD$400,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Affordable housing and great educational facilities
- Lovely climate with warm summers and mild winters
You will be part of a cohesive Anaesthetics team, providing excellent clinical care to patients as well as contributing to the development of Anaesthetic Services and mentoring of junior medical officers and registrars.
- You will be able to flourish in a department where your generalist skills will be maintained due to the variety of specialties available.
- You will be actively encouraged to develop your area of interest.
- The working week consists of four days, each being 10 hours.
- You may be eligible for a conjoint appointment with the University of Newcastle at an academic level commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a networked anaesthetic service whilst working for the largest local health district in New South Wales which services a population of more than 900,000 across the Hunter, New England and Lower Mid North Coast areas. You will join experienced consultants in providing quality, holistic and best practice anaesthetic services to inpatients and outpatients of this Health District.
Applicants should be registered (or eligible for registration) as a specialist with the Medical Board of Australia and be a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College for Anaesthetists (FANZCA) or equivalent as an overseas trained specialist who has completed their training in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA (ABA certified) or New Zealand.
This health district offers everything urban professionals need as they seek a more relaxed lifestyle and to indulge passions for the great outdoors, while still maintaining a fulfilling progressive career.
In your down time explore the international renowned vineyards, distilleries, restaurants of the Hunter Valley, or head for a surf and swim at one of our many coastal beaches or go bush walking in the surrounding National Parks and forests – there is something for everyone.
World class universities, research institute, numerous sporting facilities, award winning restaurants, cafes and attractions plus countless public, private school and preschool options.
We have a dedicated Registration Team who seamlessly manage all aspects of your regulatory and temporary work visa applications after you accept a suitable job offer, at no cost to you. Our aim is to get you ready to start work within agreed timeframes and with minimal hassle to you or your new employer.