This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling Psychologist) to join a leading group of premium, private community clinics in Qatar.
The clinics are managed by a British professional, and the applicant will work alongside an outstanding team of experienced GPs, Paediatricians and Psychologists from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia. There is a well-established base of patients and the clinics aim to provide the absolute highest quality of care as the trusted healthcare provider for the entire family.
- Psychology post-graduate qualification from a leading western institution
- Registration as a healthcare professional
- Minimum five years’ experience as an autonomous practitioner
- Experience of a variety of issues /and an adaptable approach
- Private sector experience
- Cultural sensitivity; with clients from all over the world
- Sympathetic practitioner
- Strong team ethic
- Fluent English is a must, other languages would be beneficial but are not required
- Attractive tax-free compensation and generous incentive scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Malpractice Insurance
- Joining a successful group of premium clinics with a large patient base, an outstanding reputation and quality facilities
- Moving to an exciting country; a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
- Limited administrative burden
Qatar is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and is located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is pressing ahead with ambitious social, economic and infrastructure development plans and will invest tens of billions of pounds in developing its infrastructure over the next 10 years with rapid population growth driving demand for accommodation, medical and education services. The country provides a safe and family-friendly expatriate lifestyle, with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, museums, cultural events, world-class universities and social and sporting clubs and facilities.
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. With this in mind, not only will we assist you throughout the application, interview and offer process, once you have accepted a position we also have a dedicated registrations team who will guide you through the medical licensing and visa process to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible.