Clinical Director Mental Health - Western Australia
Great job scope across multiple areas including adult/old age, addictions, indigenous mental health.
Lucrative public health remuneration package, up to AUD$452k PLUS additional allowances (eg overtime, call back etc.)
- Beautiful location on Western Australia’s pristine coastline.
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements.
- 40 hour week.
- AUD$30k professional development allowance (paid with salary).
- 3 weeks professional development leave.
- Major west coast seaport.
- Important regional centre for agricultural, mining, fishing and tourism.
- Prosperous coastal community with a population of approx. 40k.
- Airport with daily service to Perth.
- Outstanding amenities - shopping, cinema, cafes, restaurants.
Mental health service and facilities.
- Collaborative, patient focused and recovery orientated service.
- Team includes dedicated mental health nurses, social workers, aboriginal mental health, clinical psychology.
- At time of writing there is 1 other Consultant Psychiatrist, a psychiatry registrar, a trainee psychiatry registrar.
Job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Work with the General Manager to develop, integrate, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the mental health service.
- Provide leadership to deliver first class clinical care, clinical governance and appropriate people management and professional development opportunities.
- Build and maintain productive primary care relationships.
- Organise, implement and participate in teaching and training for medical students and staff.
- Have FRANZCP or have completed specialist training in either the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or NZ.
- Be prepared to work on rostered on-call.
- Have first class verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an inclusive approach to patients, families and carers.
- Be collaborative in your working style and have a friendly, down to earth approach where you will be able to build strong relationships at ground level as well at senior governmental levels.
- Be happy to play a leading health care role in this community.
For more salary, job, location, service information please call Alasdair on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp : https://wa.me/447502244964