Your contribution to delivering a first class mental health service will include:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction.
- Devising and implementing service development strategies.
- Effective management and provision of first class patient care.
- Collaborative and inspiring management of a team that will enable high quality services.
- Ensuring proper and efficient liaison and coordination with the hospital (major referal centre), primary care, NGOs etc.
- Education and supervision of psychiatry trainees and medical students (and associated staff)
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package up to AU442,896 (plus oncall and overtime allowances), a sensational subtropical lifestyle perfect for families, singles or couples alike.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Drivers licence C class.
- Extensive clinical experience with a broad knowledge and skill set in Psychiatry.
- Leadership and management experience of a mental health service.
- Strong communication skills to operate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Commitment to research, learning and education.
For more location information about this exciting role please contact Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org