Your Rewards will include but are not limited to:
- Minimum GBP165k + remuneration.
- Fantastic Queensland coastal lifestyle.
- Exceptional location for singles, couples or families (including great choice of schools).
- City amenities: marina, hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, airport (with international links), university etc.
- One of most comprehensive mental health services in Australia - nowhere else has full range of specialty areas.
- Major teaching hospital and affiliation with local University.
This health service provides mental health care to a population of over 200,000 people which is forecast to grow by over 25% within 15 years. The patient mix is diverse - including Indigenous Australians.
The core objective of this position is to support the development of the child and adolescent forensic mental health services including inpatient, outpatient, outreach, telehealth and evidence based models of care within a forensic multidisciplinary team context.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Using your first class interpersonal skills, you will ensure a culture of collaboration and teamwork is in place and is highly effective.
You will provide clinical leadership to the youth interventions team ensuring high quality evidence based interventions, assertive follow-up, discharge planning and evaluation of care using appropriate outcome and data measurement systems occur on time and productively.
You will be sensitive to the requirements of the young people in your care and their families and ensure all stakeholders share this level of awareness.
You will contribute and participate in training and education within the group that includes undergraduate teaching, trainees etc.
For more information please contact Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com