We are looking for an experienced Medical Director who is available to make a full time move to the stunning Island of Bermuda! The clinic are offering a fantastic package and a 5 year contract to the successful candidate. Bermuda boasts some of the world's best beaches and the clinic offers a great work/life balance so you can also enjoy all that Bermuda has to offer!
To lead a team of medical professionals and responsible through the CEO for the medical and dental staff organisation of the group.
What are we looking for?
- Board Certification or CCT or equivalent in home country (all specialty interests are welcome to apply)
- Minimum of 10 years experiences as a Medical Doctor,
- Ideally 5 year's of medical leadership experience
- Regularly involved in the provision and oversight of clinical services
- A proven track record of delivering ‘innovation’ in care delivery models and meeting clinical performance targets
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the migration to electronic health records - please note this is essential
- Track record of improving organisational capability and performance
- Superior analytical ability required to resolve extremely complex problems
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex inter-relationships across Government and the private sector
- Skilled in budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Effective leadership skills, with a deep focus on operations and business process
- Skilled in working with community groups, medical boards, and delivering speeches and presentations at public events
- A clear and solid understanding of the issues faced by the organisation, including, the political landscape and national health care priorities
A British Overseas Territory bathed in sunshine, beautiful turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and a top diving site. With British, North American, African, Portuguese and West Indian influences adding to the unique cultural melange.
A really safe, friendly island where you will be welcomed into the community. Fantastic for an outdoor lifestyle such as boating, fishing, golfing, biking or just kicking back enjoying the wonderful climate, food and relaxed vibe.
There are numerous good schools, public and private, excellent transport links to the UK, USA and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.