Benefits and rewards
- Arguably one of the most sought after locations in Australia.
- Sensational lifestyle opportunity for families, couples or singles.
- Just 1hr from a major metropolitan centre.
- A major city centre in its own right.
- Coastal location.
- Salary up AU400k + oncall.
- Great CPD leave and allowance.
Your contribution will include:
- Providing acute and first class clinical care to patients.
- Clincally manage all stakeholders and the multidisciplinary care team ensuring care is delivered efficiently and safely.
- Being a leader, providing clinical guidance within the group and teaching students, doctors in training and other staff.
- Support the junior medical training program and peer group initiatives.
- Be an advocate for professional development for all relevant staff and colleagues as well as yourself.
If not FRANZCP, you will have completed your specialist training in either UK, Ireland, NZ, Canada or USA and have a minimum of 3 years experience as a specialist. You will hold MRCPsych/FRCPsych (or equivalent).
For more information please call or email Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org