We are looking to partner with the right doctors who provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
Working at the clinic will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available.
On accepting an offer you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate you seamlessly into the team and be supported in your clinical practice.
About the Centre
The medical centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that attracts people from the local Marion Domain community.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care to an average of 2,100 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
General Practitioners with Vocational Registration with AHPRA a must (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
- Clinical leadership and independence with a broad clinical mix. Ongoing education available
- Run by doctors all the way through our business
- Variety of contract options, autonomy
- Supported in practicing high-quality medicine- admin support, nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans, access to ETG for all GPs
- Opportunity to see a steady flow of patients, earning potential, combination of appointments and walk-in patients
- Career Progression- sub-speciality, Opportunity to be a supervisor, Registrar Program
How Head Medical can help…
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.