Head Medical are recruiting Registered Nurses with Acute Medicine experience to work in locum posts throughout Scotland.
Being a locum nurse provides you with flexibility and control over your shifts, the hours you work and the type of work you do. You can also take holidays whenever suits you, as a locum you will accrue holiday pay for every hour that you work. This freedom will enable you to have full control over your work and life commitments and leave you feeling positive about your work/life balance.
Head Medical are committed to providing excellent rates of pay. We want to provide the best service to our clients and the only way to do this is to provide the best staff, which is why we invest in you.
We can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Dedicated recruitment team
• Quick and easy registration process
• Fast and friendly service
What we need from you:
• NMC Registration
• Experience working in Accident & Emergency, Intensive Treatment Unit, Intensive Care Unit or High Dependency Unit
• Minimum 2 years post registration experience working within the NHS
• Full compliance – including minimum 2 years referencing, enhanced PVG, recent NHS experience
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best to our candidates and clients, if you are interested in locum work and you would like to hear more about working through Head Medical then please get in touch with email@example.com