Head Medical are currently recruiting for a Registrar in General Medicine to work in stunning Gibraltar for a period of 6 months.
Ideally you will be able to start as soon as possible for a full duration of 6 months. The role will include on call shifts, evenings, nights and weekends. Rate of pay is £50 per hour all inclusive and you can work through a Limited company or on a self employed basis. In addition, rent free accommodation is provided for the duration of the job together with reimbursement of one economy class return flight from UK to Gibraltar.
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have the following:
- Hold the right to work in the UK.
- Registration with the General Medical Council and a license to practise.
- Have completed at least 1 year of Core Medical training or equivalent grade.
- Hold the relevant experience to work with minimal support.
- Hold an up to date police check.
If you are interested please send an up to date CV to Jo at Jo@headmedical.com or call 0131 240 5266 to discuss further.
**If this post isn't right for you at this time please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues who might be interested. We pay a referral bonus for successfully placed candidates.T&Cs apply**