I am looking to speak with Consultants in Emergency Medicine who are interested in working in a major teaching and health promoting hospital based in Dublin. The hospital provides a range of services to a diverse population covering West Dublin, North Kildare and South County Meath.
These services include a 24 hour Emergency Department, acute medical and surgical services as well as long-stay residential care, and psychiatric services to name a few.
The hospital has a requirement for a Consultant in Emergency Medicine to work there during the months of July and August. The post is full time with on-call and weekends included. It is expected that you would cover 3 out of the 8 weekends you are working but this could be discussed. Salary will follow HSE pay scales and be dependent on experience, as well as pro rata for the two months.
Dublin is a thriving city with a small town feel holding all the amenities of a capital city, including a great theatre and music scene. Why not spend the summer months taking in the beautiful country of Ireland.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will:
- Hold Specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Hold the right to work in the Republic of Ireland, UK or EU.
- Ideally hold experience working within the Health Service Executive (HSE).
- Be available for the full two months of July & August.
- Hold a valid police check.
- Be able to provide two references covering the last 12 months of employment.
If you are interested please send an updated CV to Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to discuss further on 0131 240 5287.
If this post isn't right for you at this time, please do share with any friends or colleagues who may be interested. We pay a referral bonus* if those you refer are successful.