How we can help you get to New Zealand
If you’re considering a move to New Zealand
, you are most likely aware of the seemingly daunting task that lies ahead: obtaining professional registration and immigration approval in the country. You may have your previous experience of migration or living and working abroad and many people will have different experiences of this process, but most consider it to be an arduous and complicated task, and one that many busy professionals don’t have the time to take on.
This is where we (the Registrations Team
at Head Medical) come in. We have a team of two Registration Consultants as well as an Immigration Adviser (who is licensed by the NZ Immigration Advisors Authority
) on hand to advise and assist you through the process - whether it be a short/long-term work visa or permanent residence.
More details on how we can help:
- We have a combined experience of over 8 years, with a strong knowledge of the New Zealand registration and immigration system and good working relationships with the processing teams within the Medical Council of New Zealand and Immigration New Zealand.
- Our Immigration Adviser, Gemma, is licensed with a regulatory body and is undertaking on-going professional development in order to maintain her license each year.
- As a team we keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest policy changes and have a wealth of 'insider' knowledge about the systems and processes that allows us to better advise and assist you through the different registration and immigration pathways. We will come up with a plan that best suits your short and long-term goals, as well as making sure that you meet eligibility requirements prior to application.
- We will provide full assistance and guidance to you in the collation and preparation of your regulatory applications, for example how to manage time-sensitive documentation such as certificates of good standing, medicals and police certificates (where required), taking all the stress of having to review and interpret lengthy application forms and checklists away from you and checking that everything is complete on initial application - making for much smoother and prompter processing.
- We can liaise with the Medical Council and Immigration New Zealand on your behalf, saving you the stress and time of having to stay up until all hours waiting to make lengthy calls to New Zealand and can explain and guide you on any requests for further information/ documentation.
We have helped many Doctors make the move - to learn more have a look at our testimonials section
or get in touch
For more detailed information on the process have a look at our Registration & Immigration FAQs