Benefits of the NHS International GP Recruitment Programme
We're currently working alongside NHS England to find internationally-trained GPs / Family Medicine Specialists for fantastic career opportunities in London.
In addition to a minimum 3-year position with one of the most respected healthcare institutions in the world, the scheme offers an unrivalled number of additional benefits for international doctors looking to live and work in the UK, including:
- GMC registration fees paid
- Assistance with English Language tests and continued training
- Financial support (capped) with accommodation and transport costs for first 28 days in post
- Support in getting to know the area you will be living and working in
- Induction training
- Paid leave to improve English Language skills (if required)
- Practices involved in this scheme will be offering attractive and competitive salaries (with London roles benefitting from additional funds)
- Help with relocation costs and continued mentorship for 6 months
In addition, any GP recruited under the international recruitment programme and working in the UK before 29th March 2019 will be able to stay and enjoy the same rights and benefits as now, and qualifications of EU doctors will continue to be recognised if they were obtained before 29th March 2019.
As one of the world's greatest cities, London offers a diverse array of lifestyle opportunities for people choosing to live there. With many places to shop and eat, a variety of entertainment options, sporting facilities, a wealth of museums and galleries, parks and open spaces to relax, you’ll find everything you need to make the most of your time. Transport links are also good, both within the city and to other areas of the country.
To find out more about NHS England's International GP Recruitment scheme, or to apply, contact our UK Team today on +44 (0)131 240 5268 or email UK@headmedical.com
Read the full NHS England IGPR Prospectus.