Meet an Australian GP employer in April 2018 – Locations UK-wide (with wine tasting in Edinburgh!)
Our client, Primary Health Care, are visiting the UK next month looking to speak to suitably qualified GPs who are interested in living and working in Australia!
They'll be visiting the following locations during their visit:
- London - Friday 6th to Sunday 8th April
- Birmingham - Monday 9th to Tuesday 10th April
- Manchester - Wednesday 11th to Thursday 12th April
- Edinburgh - Friday 13th to Sunday 15th April*
* On Saturday April 14th (7.30pm to 9.30pm) Primary will hold an Australian wine evening here in Edinburgh – an interactive seated tasting of 12 fine Australian wines from various regions: New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia & Western Australia. The event will be hosted in conjunction with Rose Murray Brown (one of only 125 female Masters of Wine in the world). The evening will combine wine tasting with integrated discussions about Primary’s Medical Centres in a fun and relaxed environment.
If you'd like to find out more, or wish to book an appointment in any of these locations, get in contact with Vicki McLaren on +44 (0)131 240 5263 or email email@example.com